What payment options do you offer?
We accept payment via Credit Card (Mastercard and Visa). If you are an on-going trade customer, you can also apply for a 30 Day Credit Account with us and pay via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
How long will my order take to arrive?
We process all orders immediately; for details on shipping lead times, please refer to the Shipping & Freight page.
Can I collect my order?
You certainly can. Please be aware that order collection is only available from our Brisbane warehouse.
When collecting an order from our Brisbane warehouse, please note the following:
- There is a 2-hour processing time on all Collection Orders.
- If you are urgent and wish to collect orders faster than 2 hours, we do offer an Express Processing Fee of $30 + GST.
- Unfortunately, we do not have facilities to process ‘Counter Sales’, so please place your order prior to your arrival.
- If your order is on Cash Terms, your order must be paid for in advance. Payments cannot be processed on arrival.
- Please advise our Customer Service Team you wish to collect your order at time of placing the order.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted on all standard stock items, within ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, only if:
- The Supplier provides prior approval of the return in writing;
- The Goods are returned in original condition and packaging, and in full package quantities;
- The Goods being returned are accompanied with the Return Authorisation documentation and/or NCR number provided by the Supplier; and
- The Customer bears the cost of all freight charges incurred in returning the goods (unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Supplier)
A re-stocking charge of 15% of the purchase price of the goods will apply on all approved returns.
Custom-made products, special order-in items, and machinery cannot be returned for credit.
If any product you have purchased is damaged or faulty, please contact our team to arrange for a credit/exchange/repair. It may be necessary for us to assess the fault before we can resolve the issue, so please contact our helpful team to discuss.
Full Warranty details on our Terms & Condition.